Monday, October 19, 2009

Why is it everytime I click on the internet explore, microsoft office tries download into my compute

Then when I click on cancel, it said to click on Tools and then click on diagnostics. When I do that, it goes to a certain point and then it gives me an error message saying that something is wrong with the diagnostic file. This is happening to my home computer and I can't use the internet. If you know the answer, please let me know what to do. Thanks.



Why is it everytime I click on the internet explore, microsoft office tries download into my computer?pc security



When did this problem start happening?



If only this week try performing System Restore. Restore your computer to an earlier date



To do System Restore:



a. Click on Start



b. Click on All Programs



c. Click on Accessories



d. Click on System Tools



e. Click on System Restore



f. System Restore will open



g. Click on Restore your computer to an earlier time



h. Click on Next



i. Try to choose a date last week or days ago that you are not having this problem.



g. Just follow the prompts, Click on Next



NOTE: The computer will logoff just let the computer do the restore



Try optimizing Internet Exlorer Browser



a. Check first the version



Click Help



Click About Internet Explorer



If you are using IE7 or version 7



a. Close IE



b. Click on Start

No comments:

Post a Comment