Thursday, October 22, 2009

Should I purchase the new Microsoft Office 2007?

I bought my laptop last summer and it did'n't come with microsoft office 2003 but it came with microsoft works instead so I used that for typing my papers. Now, my classes require that I use power point, excel, and word which my laptop does not have. I used this three month trial of microsoft office meanwhile but expired last month. I don't know if I should purchase the real thing or upgrade to office 2007. What should I do?



Should I purchase the new Microsoft Office 2007?ariel



Absolutely! The new MS office is awesome. It has some new features that the old office does not. It's also a lot more user friendly. Especially, if you use Excel. They have new features in all the programs that makes it easier to find things that you'd like to do with your spreadsheet, document, etc. It is more expensive but if you have the money to spare then I would say definetly invest in the better software! Hope this helps!



Should I purchase the new Microsoft Office 2007?computers



You can go to www.openoffice.org and get free software that is compatible with Microsoft programs such as power point excel and word.
No, do not waste your money on Microscoft Office 2007. Buy the real thing
openoffice.org if FREE!!!!!
You can download it with Ares P2P.

No comments:

Post a Comment