Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does microsoft office professional 2007 work with Windows Vista?

I want to buy it, but it says the operating system requirement is Windows XP



Does microsoft office professional 2007 work with Windows Vista?antivirus software



nope it dosent work.....



%26lt;:^_^:%26gt;



Have a Good Day!



Regards,



~*~Loner~*~



Does microsoft office professional 2007 work with Windows Vista?computer virus



According to Microsoft, it will.
The guy over me says that it doesn't work with vista. I think his computer's operation system is bad or duplicate or something.



I don't have problem with it. When I first tried Microsoft office 2007, it was even in Windows vista, home basic.



I wanna tell you something. Microsoft office system and windows vista are all the products of Microsoft, so why do you think Microsoft office system won't work on them?



So, don't worry. Buy or download it, it does work, man.



Don't believe on the guy above me. He is a liar, or his operating system has some kind of troubleshooting, or his Microsoft office is damaged, or he is anti-Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment