Monday, October 19, 2009

Installing microsoft office 2007 need help with legal stuff?

Installed Microsoft Office 2007 on my regular desktop computer and also on my laptop computer. According to what I read, it is Okay to do that. You are allowed to install it on a regular pc and a portable device. Here is my problem..... my regular desktop pc is kind of outdated and i want to sell it to my co-worker without the hard drive. i will eventually format the hard drive and use it as a backup drive or something along that line. can i legally install office 2007 on this new dell I am getting in a week or two? it is a more up to date computer and I'd hate to go out there and buy another office 2007 package just because i want it on my newer desktop computer? i just want to do things the right way.



Installing microsoft office 2007 need help with legal stuff?norton ghost



surely you can use the current Microsoft Office 2007. It has nothing to do with old or new system its licensed to you whenever you want to install it on your computer you can install it legal.



Installing microsoft office 2007 need help with legal stuff?software



Actually it depends on how it was purchased. Often times when you buy a new PC it is bundled with software like MS Office. Those packages ae offered at a discount and are limited use licenses to the pc they were purchased with.



You should read the license that came with the software. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment