Monday, October 19, 2009

I can't get my microsoft office to activate. It say i need the product key.?

I can't get my microsoft office to activate. It says i need the 25 character product key but i don't have one. Help, i need to finish my papers for school



I can't get my microsoft office to activate. It say i need the product key.?photoshop



The key would be on the case Office was in..



I can't get my microsoft office to activate. It say i need the product key.?symatec



Use WordPad or Microsoft Works Word Processor....the one that came with your computer is a trial
If you bought Microsoft Office, then it came with a product key. Look for it on the container. If you're using a copy that you didn't buy, then you're using pirated software which is illegal.
Usually it is on the back of the original box. If you dont have it, you still can google for one. It is illegal, but with the right words on google you can a new one.
If you bought the software legitimately, then the code should be somewhere on the box, CD case, or CD itself.



It could also be on the manual.



If you bought it too long ago or threw these away, there's not much you can do.



Try the library.
I suppose you should look at the sticker on your CD case. Failing that, check the data that came with your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment