Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do i get my version of Microsoft Office back on my computer!?

Me ex fiance needed to do a power point presentation for school but I didnt have Power Point so she used someone elses install disc from their computer and now a year later it asking me to verify the upgrade! Of course I cant, I just want my original version back! What can I do????



How do i get my version of Microsoft Office back on my computer!?antispyware



Re-install it from your original disk, at some stage it will ask if you want to uninstall the current version, say yes.



How do i get my version of Microsoft Office back on my computer!?best antivirus software



Since you violated copyrite by doing what you did:



1. Do an uninstall of Microsoft Office via the Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs.



2. Use your Microsoft Office CD and reinstall what you originally had.



Sarge
check www.microsoft.com maybe they have it still, if not someone should have it archived and would be willing to give it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment