Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does anyone know how to set up Microsoft Office Outlook?

I need to use this to for an assignment I'm doing.



Can I use my existing e-mail address?



Please help, I had to have this assignment in by yesterday but I haven't got a clue on how to set up an e-mail address.



My tutor is no help, she said I have to use Office Outlook not MSN or Yahoo Mail for this assignment.



Thank you.



Does anyone know how to set up Microsoft Office Outlook?anti virus protection



Of course you can use your existing email addresses, that what its all about.



1) Install Outlook (pop in the CD, run Setup, answer the questions).



2) When you'll first start Outlook, create a new mail account. In your case, its either a POP3 or IMAP account. Get this information from your email provider.



That's about it. Good luck!



Does anyone know how to set up Microsoft Office Outlook?antivirus



I have been in you situation sometimes before. After wondring all around i have found in yahoo and msn help that.....



This Settings which are required to configure Outlook depending on service provider such as Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN etc. But all these service providers are wants premium account to configure outlook. Means you have too pay some money for using mail via outlook or any other other mail based software such as Thunderbird or etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment