Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can I fix a random changes when "copy" and "paste" tables in Microsoft Offic

When I copy tables and paste them on another document, I randomly get changes such as bold, center, bulletin, or size of the words or phrases inside the table. Is there any way I can copy and paste with out any changes to office 2003? This is important. I tryied pasting same table few times and the words do change randomly. (its a .doc format)



How can I fix a random changes when "copy" and "paste" tables in Microsoft Office Word?computer



This might not be the best fix, but you could select a portion with formatting to your liking, select "format painter", and highlight the rest of your table.



Alternatively, you could "paste special" and see if there is sort of a "plain text" paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment