Thursday, October 22, 2009

If I download Microsoft Office using Bittorent will I need to have a serial code?

I know when I usually download Office on to my computer using the CD, I need a serial code. If I dont have a serial code, will I still be able to use this??



If I download Microsoft Office using Bittorent will I need to have a serial code?viruses



Its illegal.



If you are looking for a free office solution, download OpenOffice :



http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.1/ind...



If I download Microsoft Office using Bittorent will I need to have a serial code?antispam



You will need a Product Key, an Activation Key....



...and a lawyer. As noted it's illegal.



If you are a student or a teacher, you can buy Microsoft stuff at very reasonable prices. Check their website for the student and teacher program.



If you just want to do basic word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations, download OpenOffice.org which will also allow you to work with pre-2007 MS Office files.
To download it is illegal. This will need a serial number, and an activation key.

No comments:

Post a Comment