Thursday, October 22, 2009

Registration key code for Microsoft office xp professional?

Hi, I've been given the disc for microsoft office xp professional to install on my laptop so that I can get some work done over half term, but I don't seem to have a code to enter in to validate the software.



Is anyone able to give me a code that will work please? I really need to get some work done!



Thank you in advance...



Registration key code for Microsoft office xp professional?virus removal



Hi, it sound like you need the license code from your School IT department. They would have the Multiple User code.



It would not be appropriate for anyone else to give you thier code.



In the meantime, would openoffice be of any help to get your work done.



Registration key code for Microsoft office xp professional?anti virus protection



use the magic jellybean keyfinder on your already installed PC and then transfer the key to the other PC.



http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinde...
I apologise for telling you something which you probably already know but I think you are going to have trouble getting a code, since anyone who has the programme will already have used it. I can only offer the usual options, take it back to where you got it, make sure it is not in the obvious places, i.e. back of the envelope the disc came in or fallen down the back of the settee.

No comments:

Post a Comment