Monday, October 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to reinstalle my microsoft office.?

I uninstalled my Microsoft word software and I need it to post my work to the Axia online college. Does anyone know why my original disk won't work, and were if possible that I can get a free version of office 2003 which is the version I had, I will use any version if it is free and contains word. thanks.



Can anyone tell me how to reinstalle my microsoft office.?free antivirus download



Did you just have the 60 day trial version when you bought your computer? You will have to buy the upgrade to use it again, if you deleted it. OR, you could download the OpenOffice free program from www.openoffice.org. It will save in Microsoft word, export to pfd files, and a lot other formats. It works great for me, and a lot cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment