Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where can I find a free program thats called Microsoft Office Word 2003 to download?

I need to download this program for free so I can use microsoft word and its features so I can download my documents on a stick to transfer to another computer



Where can I find a free program thats called Microsoft Office Word 2003 to download?virus protection software



You can get the free Office suite from here:



http://www.openoffice.org/



Obviously Microsoft Word isn't free, but why would you pay for Microsoft when you can get Open Office free anyway?



Where can I find a free program thats called Microsoft Office Word 2003 to download?adware



You can download the microsoft word 2003 viewer for free from microsofts site but the actual editor will cost money. If you're a student though you can get a cheaper copy. If you decide to download an illegal copy from a torrent client make sure you have all your AV up to date and preferably re-image your computer (good practice anway)

No comments:

Post a Comment