Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to color bar graphs in microsoft office excel?

I have an array of data (13x13) in a spreadsheet, without sorting the data numerically, I want to plot the bars in a 3D plot (easy enough) but I want the bars to be colored by height. They are colored by column or row by default, but I want to change that, does anyone know how I could change the color according to the height of the bar? (preferably in office 2003, but office 2007 would do)



How to color bar graphs in microsoft office excel?antivirus download



In any version, just right click and select the option format graph area... Or you can also right click on the bar itself and select the format option



How to color bar graphs in microsoft office excel?bmw



Double-click a bar to select it and a window with options will open.



I don't have Office 2007 - see if you can find what you need by clicking the Help button.

No comments:

Post a Comment