Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook?

Hi I am trying to start Microsoft Office Outlook and I am getting an error message telling me to quit outlook and any other mail applications and then use the inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) but I am not sure what to do I am on vista and have tried using system restore and run on the program but neither has been successful can anybody help?



Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook?



Do what the error message told you to do: run Scanpst.exe. That's the Inbox Repair Tool. You have a corrupt PST file (Personal STore, where your messages, contacts, calendar, etc. are stored) and it needs to be repaired.



Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook?antivirus downloads



try the ever safe solution: uninstall it and install it again. If it still doesn't work, I suggest you go to the Microsoft website and see if they have a solution. (You'd be surprised)



http://www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.a...

No comments:

Post a Comment