Thursday, October 22, 2009

Microsoft office programs arent opening up can someone tell me why?

okay, i cant get the microsoft programs to open up, i tried double clicking, right click open, single click, and im using windows vista if that helps any



Microsoft office programs arent opening up can someone tell me why?firewall



Usually when that happens it's because it didn't shut down properly last time and the process is still running.



Hold ctrl alt and delete



Click processes



End any processes that belong to Office such as:



WINWORD.exe



excel.exe



etc



Now close and try to open word.



Microsoft office programs arent opening up can someone tell me why?husqvarna



Try reinstalling it, or contact Microsoft for help if you had a legal copy.



If it does not help you can try OpenOffice, it is a free version of M$ Office.
I have a new PC with Vista, bought for Christmas. Tried to get Office last night. You get a free trial or have to buy it. As far as I can tell I paid for a PC with NO word processing capabilities built in and included in the purchase price. What a crock!
Go to your hard drive (my computer%26gt; C:/ usually), then go to program files/Microsoft Office, and try to find one of the programs in that folder. click those, and see if they open.



Try restarting too

No comments:

Post a Comment