Monday, October 19, 2009

My windows xp came with a trial of Microsoft office standard edition 2003?

I've never used it - don't have a product code- can I remove it from my computer? It seems to be taking up a lot of space.



My windows xp came with a trial of Microsoft office standard edition 2003?kawasaki



Yep, Add/Remove Programs. Then, you may have to learn about what folders it occupied (like, down in Program Files), as "Uninstall" doesn't always do a perfect job of removing ALL the files occupied by pieces of software.



So, sorry, but it may be worth your getting a neighborhood computer geek to help you "ferret out" those extra files.



But likely, all you need is Outlook Express, or maybe not even that if you're using Yahoo! mail or Gmail.



My windows xp came with a trial of Microsoft office standard edition 2003?nortan antivirus



Easily removed, as stated above, as long as you are not using outlook as your email client.
yes you can remove it.



just go to add/remove programs and there you go
Yes, you should be able to delete it using Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment