Thursday, October 22, 2009

Microsoft Office???

If I download a trial version of Mirosoft word from online how long will it last me?



I had a copy from my friend but then my BRANDNEW laptop had to be reformatted so I lost it and Im in the process of job huting and I cant really afford to go buy the software right now...will this trial online last me atleast a week? So I can send off my resumes. I just dont want to miss the closing dates!



Advise for anyone buying a laptop dont get acer! Ive had nothing but issues! ggrrrr



Microsoft Office???abtuvurys 2005



Usually last for 30 or 90 days never more or less.



Microsoft Office???antivirus programs



60-days



but with OpenOffice you can do the same unlimited, it's free
You can use Open Office http://openoffice.org, it's free
download abi word portable www.portableapps.com its free no need install. Just extract the zip file and use it.
As the other guys mentioned, use open office. its free and looks just like MS office but u save a huge heap of ur money, the current version is v2.4 and they are working on version 3 as we speak so in the not too distant future this will be even better than the crappy MS office 07

No comments:

Post a Comment