Thursday, October 22, 2009

Microsoft Office and Other Computer Skills in NYC?

While I putz around, I know I should learn some computer skills.



I want to learn Microsoft Office.



I can use Word and Excel and other programs, but I am not proficient. I would say that my skill level is somewhere between Intermediate and Beginner. I can get by, but I would like to have SERIOUS skills so that I can say, "YES. I know how to do that. No problem."



I need a tutor or a class. I want to learn to do all from beginning to end.



BTW Although I have a job, I feel that I need to make myself more marketable for the FUTURE. I won't always get away with just knowing a small amount. I happen to be employed by an undemanding person. I think i have to strike now. It seems that the iron is red-hot. THANK YOU TO ANYONE WITH ANY ADVICE.



Microsoft Office and Other Computer Skills in NYC?aurora



I am really glad that you want to motivate your skills but in my company if someone doens't have the execptional level on basic computer programs - there is no start the job. These programs have been around for 20 years now. I love the go and get it done - and if you check with any schools in your area - both high schools and college - most will have adult classes that you can take that you don't have to be enrolled in full time to get into.



For others out there, if you are are 17-20 yrs old person there is no reason why you should not be able to do intermediate level work in Word, Excel, and Access. At least be able to use the help file and post information on the internet so that someone across the BIG POND is able to look it up and make decisions within a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment