Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I get rid of the '03 trial version of Microsoft office standard edition?

How do I get rid of it? I have win XP home edition and use office 2000. I loaded it after i got the XP home edition. It keeps trying to load '03. it's a real pain! I'vr tried to delete (via add %26 remove) and it won't delete the '03 even after I've deleted ALL of the 2000 version. What can I do??



How do I get rid of the '03 trial version of Microsoft office standard edition?anti virus scan



Let it be if it does not bother.



But if you need to....



1.Back up/copy all data files onto another computer/disk,etc



2. Remove (through add/remove) Office 2003 (make sure you have a reinstall CD B4 you do this)



3. Remove Office 2000 trial



4. Install Office 2003.



5. Load all your data.



Restart your computer at leats once before/after every program removal

No comments:

Post a Comment