Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can I get the product key for my Microsoft Office CD?

I had it installed on my computer, but then I formatted my hard drive. When I went to reinstall it I couldn't find the product key. Any Ideas how I could get a new one?



How can I get the product key for my Microsoft Office CD?virus scan



You're going to have to call guys over at Microsoft Support. Tell them what happened (same thing happened to me on more than one occasion). They're pretty good about it. Ask you what type of computer you have, where you bought the CD from, etc. Then they give you a new key.



Hope this helps!



How can I get the product key for my Microsoft Office CD?anti virus scan



the key should be on the box. or the booklet that came with it. if you lost it you might be able to call Microsoft. but don't expect a new key without some kind of proof of purchase
The only way is to get it from someone that has a cracked version or buy a new one. Cracks are not legal though, so beware.



Chuck



http://www.ebusinesswiz.com
Acually you should not need a new one. If you have your original cd it should be on a sticker on the cd case.
google

No comments:

Post a Comment