Thursday, October 22, 2009

If I uninstall Microsoft Office XP Proffessional will it uninstall Windows Movie Maker?

Windows XP Service Pack 2



I recently converted to openoffice, it rules. No crashing! So I want to get some extra space so I can install the Universe at War demo, the installer needs to extract the files to a temporary folder which unfortunately I can't choose where.



If I uninstall Microsoft Office XP Proffessional will it uninstall Windows Movie Maker?adware remover



No, Windows Movie Maker will remain on your hard drive after you uninstall Office XP.



If I uninstall Microsoft Office XP Proffessional will it uninstall Windows Movie Maker?antivirus protection



It will uninstall all things that you have installed in your Microsoft Windows XP professional. I hope this one help.

No comments:

Post a Comment