Monday, October 19, 2009

How can I make Times New Roman the default word type in Microsoft Office 2007???

The current default is Calibri (Body) and I need to change it to times new roman as the current one. How do i do this???



I have Windows Vista Premium



How can I make Times New Roman the default word type in Microsoft Office 2007???microsoft



Click on the 'Format' menu and choose 'Font'. Set the font here to 'Times New Roman', 'Regular' and set the font size you want. Click the 'Default' button at the bottom. This change will affect all new documents based on the Normal template.



How can I make Times New Roman the default word type in Microsoft Office 2007???norton ghost



first select the font "times new roman"



then go to file %26gt; page setup %26gt; then click the lower left corner button "Default"



simple

No comments:

Post a Comment