Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do I not have MS Powerpoint with Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003?

I got a PC with MS Office 2003 but I don't have MS Powerpoint. Do I have to register online to get powerpoint or is it on the disk I got with the PC or do I simply not have it at all?



Why do I not have MS Powerpoint with Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003?ariel



From the site linked below:



Microsoft Office Basic Edition contains:



* Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 messaging and collaboration client



* Microsoft Office Word 2003



* Microsoft Office Excel 2003 spreadsheet software



Why do I not have MS Powerpoint with Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003?computers



Hi, I am not sure whether u get power point with Office 2003 basic edition. You can try searching the hard drive it is installed on for power point. In case its not there u can download Open Office the free alternative to Microsoft Office and its as good as Microsoft Office 2007 in fact. It will have everything u need.



Get open office at:



http://www.openoffice.org



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment