Monday, June 21, 2010

I am currently setting up a spreadsheet in Access the microsoft office 2007 edition.?

I have to use alot of the same words repeatedly. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is some way that i can set up the spreadsheet so that when i type in the first letter the whole word will appear?



I am currently setting up a spreadsheet in Access the microsoft office 2007 edition.?free spyware



I think you may find that you are using Excel for spreadsheets. If you are using Access you are working in a table.



So, if you are using Excel, as you type the same word in the same column it should automatically autotext it for you and put the word in assuming you want it, but if you didn't you just carry on typing.



If you really are using Access, then set the field as Look up and put in the list of words that will be going into that column so when you come to enter them in the datasheet, you just type the first letter or two and it comes in, or alternatively, click on the downward arrow which reveals the list you have typed in when designing.



I am currently setting up a spreadsheet in Access the microsoft office 2007 edition.?live update



In excel, this is automatic, but in Access I don't believe it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment