Monday, June 21, 2010

Please Help! I had Microsoft office 2000 and downloaded a free trial version of MS Office 2007?

The free trial has now run out so I removed it but now my ms office 2000 is gone. Does this mean that it just converted my MSO 2000 and now that I have uninstalled it it's gone?? Please help.



Please Help! I had Microsoft office 2000 and downloaded a free trial version of MS Office 2007?ducati



I had the same problem. So I sent you an e-mail on how to solve the problem . Just follow the instructions in the e-mail. :-)



Please Help! I had Microsoft office 2000 and downloaded a free trial version of MS Office 2007?hp



Don't panic. You're still using 2000? Try getting something more recent. 2000 is almost a decade old; just move on to 2004 or 2007 if you can put up with all the crashing...
it has just combined few features but if u uninstall it the older version remains or if unless at the time of installing the new one it asked u to uninstall the other which i don think so coz i had the same story lately
If you opened documents created using Office-2000 and converted them to the Office-2007 format then you should still be able to read them but not amend them. Effectively once you have converted old documents you can't really use Office-2000 anymore, even if you re-install Office-2000, except as read-only documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment