Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft word 2002-Error 1706 message?

whenever I log on or try to open word 2002, it always reads, "windows is trying to configure microsoft 2002" Then it reads "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or removable disk that is not available" I click cancel and then an message pops up "Error 1706 setup can not find the required files. This was working just fine a few days ago, not this strange message keeps poping up. How do I fix this and keep this from happening again?



Microsoft word 2002-Error 1706 message?suzuki



When it come up again, put the installation CD that you loaded from. It will access the files it needs and will stop giving you this error.



If this doesnt work, insert the Office XP cd and run the repair feature. Should correct the problem.



Here are some articles.....



Microsoft word 2002-Error 1706 message?virus



that means its a error, obviously. so fix it, find the manuel, or call me and ill tell you what to do but dont come to my house and rape me, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment