Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft Frontpage XP Help?

I just got Microsoft Frontpage XP today, and I need to know how to publish web-pages on it. It says I need a Web-Hosting server, but I don't know what those are. Please Help, I have Netscape, but I'm not sure if it is what I'm looking for, and if it is, how do I set it up to where I can publish web-pages?



Microsoft Frontpage XP Help?pc security



I also create websites with frontpage and then use ftpsurfer to upload the files. It is pretty easy. You will need web server or hosting to publish your pages. Servers are expensive.



Visit Following webhosting , they are quite good.



Hostmonster http://anurl.com/?PQMRY



They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 200000 MB (200 GB ). They only charge $4.95/month and they offer "a free Domain Name" and installing service called "Fantastico". By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer "Free Website Builder" as well.



Visit the site to check details.



Hostmonster http://anurl.com/?PQMRY



Domains



Following site is quite good to register domains as price is reasonable with free privacy. Some charge about $5/ year just for free privacy.



IPOWER http://anurl.com/?TXIBE



Microsoft Frontpage XP Help?symantic



You need a web host to put your website on the internet check out geocities.yahoo.com they offer free web site hosting and tutorials on how to upload.



You can preview and use your html pages on your computer just by opening up the folder you have your site stored in and opening up your index page.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment