Monday, June 21, 2010

My sister just bought a computer and the Microsoft Office Word 2007 software separate because the gu

the computers were only set up with Microsoft works. Anyway, it is supposed to let you set it up on 3 computers so last night it was too late for us to set up her computer so I put the software on my computer. When I set up her computer today it had that program on it already but you had to enter the registration code, which I had from the box, but not everything was on there...like not all the clip art. Sorry this is so long, but should I uninstall the one that is on the computer and reinstall from the disc she bought? Since I already put that code in there is it going to still be able to be used twice again? Sorry, we are very new to this! Thanks.



My sister just bought a computer and the Microsoft Office Word 2007 software separate because the guy said?antivirus protection



the clip art is probably on a seperate disk or it is an option as part of setup... You opted for this option. She didnt.. Go to her control panel, remove the program, reboot and reinstall watch for the clipart options... Im guessing here but it has nothing to do with limitations of 3 computers etc.



My sister just bought a computer and the Microsoft Office Word 2007 software separate because the guy said?computer repair



try it and see. from my experiance you can use it a billion times just after three you will have to call microsoft say your reloading your computer.. or you changed your MOtherboard and they will say ok well type in this number instedd and its all ok
works and office will work on the same computer.they basically the same programs (one is light duty for home use and one is heavy duty for business use)

No comments:

Post a Comment