Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I fix my Microsoft Office software.?

When I try to open Mircosoft Word, amnd other Office programs, a screen pops up, and it says that the patch package cound not be open. It also says that to verify that the patch package exists, and to access it. So, is there a soultion to this problem?



How can I fix my Microsoft Office software.?computer protection



Insert the Office CD into the CD drive. Select repair or reinstall at the prompt.



How can I fix my Microsoft Office software.?free antivirus download



Can you roll back your system using System Restore in Windows XP? Perhaps you can get back to a point before this error started? otherwise go to Office Update on the Microsoft site:



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downlo...
1st - try downloading all major Windows updates - click Start then Run and type "wupdmgr" and click ok - let the updates install automatically - reboot your computer as required



If that doesn't work - manually download Office updates by opening any Office application, Word is fine, in the Help menu click on updates and install all available updates - reboot



If that doesn't work open add/remove programs - click on Office and click "Change" then select the option to repair. Affter the repair option is complete, try it one last time and if that doesn't work it's time to call a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment