Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get a free version to download of microsoft word and microsoft office?

I need these two programs to complete assignments for class and can't seem to find the programs anywhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I didn't know how much I depended on them until I no longer had them on my computer.



Does anyone know where I can get a free version to download of microsoft word and microsoft office?avast



Go to www.microsoft.com and go to downloads. They have allot of trial ware that you can download and use for a 30 period or longer at no cost to you, but you are limited on it's use (It is only basic)



Does anyone know where I can get a free version to download of microsoft word and microsoft office?ducati



There are not any free Microsoft Windows Word or Microsoft Windows Office.



I also wanted them but didn't want to pay the 'big price' for it!



Yet, I did some research and there is a software program very similiar to Windows Word and Windows Office. It is called Open Office, a free software! But you can donate. I use this myself.



It comes with Text Documents, Spreedsheets, Prensentations, Drawings, Database and 'from Templates'.



You can also turn a text file that you create or open in Open Office into a PDF file used in Adobe Acrobet Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment