Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft Paint Artwork...?

I'm a 17 year old female student and just wondered if you could have a quick look at my work on Microsoft Paint which I've been working with recently. I'm also looking for some suggestions or improvements.



I've only been drawing in Paint for 3 weeks, so they arent anything special, but I used only a mouse and took around 1 hour average per artwork.



please could you have a look and let me know what you think with a comment or a rating?



http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Loui...



Also I have set up a website at:



www.free webs.com/louisa911 (just remove the space between free and webs)



Any guestbook comments would be really appreciated on my website. Anyone have any improvements suggestions or new ideas?



Thanks a lot for taking the time to read.



xx



Microsoft Paint Artwork...?spyware remover



dude they're awesome, but you know you could finish filling the bike with color, you could also can add a background, you could make it abstract not just the bike but for all of them, or surreal...i don't know, i guess you can tell i admire abstract and surrealism, your choice thought, they're yours, i wouldn't want to make them look horrible with my suggestions =]



but i do like what you've done, i wouldn't even be able to do what you did



Microsoft Paint Artwork...?virus removal

No comments:

Post a Comment