Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reinstall Vista and Microsoft Office? Can I reuse the licenses?

Ok some my computer is screwed...again. If I have installed Vista Ultimate twice already, can I still do it if it's on the same computer? What about Microsoft Office 2007? I installed iton this computer twice and once on my sister's computer, can I do it again?



What am I supposed to do? My computer is messed up and can't fix it because the file extensions are all messed up and nothing works. Will the let me reinstall it all again and be ok?



Thanks.



Reinstall Vista and Microsoft Office? Can I reuse the licenses?norton internet security



You can reinstall Vista as often as you like on a single system, but you have already violated the Microsoft Office license by installing it on a second system - unless you removed it from your system first.



Boot from the Vista disc and do a Startup Repair. Then find out what is busting your system and stop doing it.



Reinstall Vista and Microsoft Office? Can I reuse the licenses?spyware remove



If Vista is on the same PC, no worries. Office will be fine, too
Triodz is right, you won't have any problems.



I have just reinstalled Vista and it activated online, no need for any phone calls to MS. Office 2003 was the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment