Thursday, November 5, 2009

How do I run microsoft office that I have downloaded from....?

Ares Ultra (similar to limewire if you're not familiar). I have unzipped it but don't know how to run it or what program to use to run it.



How do I run microsoft office that I have downloaded from....?suzuki



No need to use illegal software. Get Open Office. This award winning office suite is free and is compatible with MS and other office suites.



Also, get one of the free operating systems.



My favorite is UBUNTU (or XUBUNTU if your computer has less than 256MB of RAM). It's easy to install and use. You can dual boot it with other operating systems. It's a free, reliable and up to date operating system. Once you have it installed, you gain access to thousands of free programs created by the open source community.



Always back up your data before making changes to your computer.



How do I run microsoft office that I have downloaded from....?virus



Wow another poor beggar... but ok...I respect all downloaders who has no money.,,,



Most of offices have been damaged on the net, but run setup.exe (office.app on mac) to start the instalation. It's wery easy when it is working
If you got it from Limewire, it probably has some malware. Don't use it.



You obviously don't want to pay for it, so try an office package that is legally free. http://www.openoffice.org/



It'll give M$ a run for their money. Works GREAT!
Depends on what version. However, you can start by running the setup.exe file



However, without a serial number, you are not going to get very far.
Hi,



No wonder it won't work correctly if you downloaded it for free, but if it's an ISO file use Nero to burn it to a disk or MagicISO to extract it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment