Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am looking themes or skin for Microsoft office Xp from Microsoft office?

can anyone give me web link or tell me how to change a skin of Microsoft office 2000



I am looking themes or skin for Microsoft office Xp from Microsoft office?norton antivirus 2007



right click on your mouse and choose personalized, it will take to a page choose desktop screensaver that will take to browse and you should be able to put any thing on your windows



I am looking themes or skin for Microsoft office Xp from Microsoft office?product key



Have not used Office 2000 for a very long time, but think there is something like PAGE COLOUR under PAGE LAYOUT. Please check it out, though this will only change the background color of your document. Will locate and install my Office 2000, if something positive comes up, will get back to you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment