Thursday, November 5, 2009

How do I delete a file from Microsoft Office Word?

I can't find it on the new toolbar.



How do I delete a file from Microsoft Office Word?internet security 2006



Open Microsoft Word



1. press ctl + o.



2. find the file you want to delete.



3. right click on it and go down to delete



4. click delete



this will delete the file and send it to your recycle bin.



Good luck!



How do I delete a file from Microsoft Office Word?microsoft



Unless you specified otherwise when saving, the document/file will have been saved to the My Documents folder. Open My Documents, locate the file and right click down to delete. This will place it in the recycle bin. However, if you are sure you want to delete it, click on file icon with left button of mouse to select, then press Shift Delete to completely delete and bypass the recycle bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment