Thursday, November 5, 2009

How do I install Microsoft XP Office?

I have microsoft xp office on a CD rom but it is in a zip file. How do I unzip the software from my disk to install on my computer?



How do I install Microsoft XP Office?internet security software



Open the zip file, like win zip. Or download it.



Then run th CD



How do I install Microsoft XP Office?moto guzzi



If you have some file archiver on your computer like WinZip or WinRAR, then you can put the CD into your CD-ROM drive, go to My Computer %26gt; CD: . Just double click on the file to automatically extract it. However, in case you don't have any file archiver, you can download the free AlZip from http://altools.net/ , install it and then proceed as above. Once the setup is extracted, follow the on screen instructions to install Office.
i presume u have a windows xp operating system, all you have to do is double click the zip file, give the correct path to unzip, go to the directory where you unzip the file, click on the setup file, follow the instructions... and i think you will find the microsoft office installed.
7zip kicks WinRar's butt, and it is FREE, forever.
If you have Windows XP or Vista, you should be able to double click it and see the contents inside the .ZIP file. Any other version of Windows that's older will require an external application to open the .ZIP, such as WinZip or WinRAR. Afterwards, just double click the SETUP.EXE file.

No comments:

Post a Comment