Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can someone explain to me, in laymans terms the differences between Microsoft Office 2007?

I am looking at getting the home edition, for 99 pounds, but what am I missing compared to the proffesional edition which retails for over 250 pounds? I had a beta tester of proffesional, and really liked it. I am a home user, occasionally using for Word and PP Presentations. Any Advice would be very much appreciated.



Can someone explain to me, in laymans terms the differences between Microsoft Office 2007?live update



it has a word proccessor and



finance suite installed (on disc)



ok for busy company's



but too much just for a personal



home user,u can purchase similar



software and install on xp home



that will suit the ordinary user



for a lot less money,in a nutshell



xp home has a bit of everything



ie:entertainment,file management,photo editing.



xp proffesional or office is more for serious



computing.

No comments:

Post a Comment